Terms and Conditions
In these conditions:
(a) All references to “we”, “us”, or “Humble Fightwear” means Luke Francis, trading as Humble Fightwear (ABN 47 780 726 971), being the seller of the goods.
(b) All reference to “you” or “the Customer” means the purchaser of the Goods.
(c) “Goods” refer to any product which is supplied by Humble Fightwear to the Customer.
(d) “Website” means the website appearing at the URL humblefightwear.com.au.
(e) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law 2010) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Orders for any Goods may be placed through this Website.
- Once an order is placed, you will be notified of the estimated delivery time for those Goods. If there are any anticipated delays in the anticipated delivery date, you will be notified by one of our customer representatives.
- Payment for any Goods (including GST and shipping costs) will be required in full at the time of placement of any order. Any freight or transportation costs associated with the delivery of the Goods will be borne by the Customer.
- In the event that there are any delays in the estimated delivery date due to circumstances beyond our control, including any force majeure event, we will make all reasonable efforts to fulfil the order but do not accept responsibility for any such delay.
- If you decide to cancel or change any order, you must notify us immediately of the cancellation or change. Orders may not be cancelled once the Goods have been dispatched for delivery. If the order has already been dispatched for delivery, you will be liable for the cost of the Goods and delivery charges associated with those Goods.
- All Goods must be inspected by you at the point of delivery and checked for any defects or faults. Any fault or damage to the Goods must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your order, including a detailed description of the damage or fault as well as photographic or video evidence clearly identifying the damage or fault. If no fault or damage to the Goods are reported to us within this period, it is assumed that the Goods are accepted as fit for purpose, and no responsibility for any subsequent damage to the Goods will be taken by Humble Fightwear.
3. Website Access
- When you visit our Website, we give you a limited, non-exclusive licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this Website to your computer for your personal use only if you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way may infringe our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this Website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our Website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our Website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our Website.
- This Website may, from time to time, contain hyperlinks to other Websites. Such links are provided for convenience only, and we take no responsibility for the content, accuracy or opinions, and maintenance of, or privacy compliance, by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. You accept any risk associated with accessing any third-party website through a hyperlink appearing on the Website.
- You may link our Website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our Website’s contents, including any intellectual property notices, and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this Website, including applets, graphics, images, layouts, text, source code or compilation, belongs to us, or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this Website are either owned by us, or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our Website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestions that you provide to us through this Website becomes our property. If, in future, we use your comments in promoting our Website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your comments.
- If you provide us with comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material, including its legality, originality and copyright.