- Your Information
The standard types of information we collect may include the following:
- the Goods you have purchased from us,
- your name and date of birth,
- your contact details,
- bank account and credit card details,
- information to verify your identity, and
- account username and password.
We may also collect information such as:
- Financial and Credit information,
- Information about the Goods you purchase from us,
- Information to verify your identity.
Any personal or commercially sensitive information we may collect will be dealt with in accordance with relevant laws.
Any personal information provided to us regarding third parties must only be provided with that individual's knowledge and consent.
- Collection of Information
Personal information may be collected in the following ways:
- Through your interactions with online forms or responses to electronic mail;
- Interactions with us through our online portal;
- Interacting with our Website and social media;
- Purchasing Good from us;
- Communications with our staff, including sales representatives;
- Job applications;
- Credit reports and mailing lists;
- Any other information which may be commercially available from third-party sources.
- Information Storage
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your information is safely stored and that our network remains secure. Information may be stored in hard copy or electronic format.
Information may be retained for such time periods as necessary for us to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations or for any other reason.
- Use of Information
Your personal information may be used as follows:
- Processing orders and applications.
- Managing supply and delivery of our Goods to you and ensuring compliance with billing arrangements and compliance with any contractual agreements with you.
- Providing information to you regarding our Goods.
- Identity verification, credit checks, and reporting.
- Generating bills, account management and debt recovery.
- Products and services development
- Marketing and promotion of products and services to you.
- Identifying your delivery location.
- Information Sharing
Information provided by you may be shared with other service providers that are involved in providing our Goods. These include:
- Our dealers, business partners, legal representatives and other businesses we work with.
- Investigation fraud, crime or misconduct relating to your account or services with your consent.
- Dealing with enquiries and support services concerning your Goods.
- Installation, maintenance and repair services.
- Mailing operations, billing and debt recovery.
- IT and network services.
- Development, analysis and business intelligence functions.
- Communicating with any authorised or legal representatives appointed by you.
- Investigations relating to identity checking and credit-related purposes.
- Law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law
- Transfer or sale of all or part of our assets or business.
- Accessing Your Information
If any details you provide us change, you may inform us of that change by using the contact details below. You are also entitled to request a copy of the information that concerns you. Administrative charges may apply for certain information requests. Our request email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy Complaints
If you believe your privacy has been compromised, please contact us, and we will endeavour to respond to your complaint in a timely manner. If your complaint cannot be resolved, you may be entitled to lodge a complaint with a relevant regulator, such as the Australian Information Commissioner or the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
- Contacting Us
Our Contact Details are provided below. Please note that office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.